Updates:


Updates: (as of 09/12/11 2.51pm)
Posted my 47th blog entry.
Hide files inside pictures and music here.
Review on Chuck Season 4 here.
Answer my Physics assignment here.
Google search tips for Mediafire here. Another search tip for definitions here.
Scams: Text.
SmartBro, Globe Tattoo, Sun Broadband (Prepaid) Tricks: 1, 2.
FB: tricks: 1, 2, 3; fix 1, 2, 3.
Site: Freebie: TipRadar. GOTD.
Freebies: Kaspersky CBE 11.

Feel free to comment. No spam please.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Moving Out: Goodbye Kalay

Kalayaan Batch 2010-11


Tomorrow will be the last day of my stay in Kalay. Just a while ago was the last day Erlinda's (Kalay's current concessionaire) will be serving food, and I haven't eaten there for the day. It's not that I'll Erlinda's, it's just that it was their last day. No matter. I miss Kalay more than I miss Erlinda's. I wish I could stay longer, maybe just for more than a while, but I couldn't. Tomorrow all my things will be removed from the dorm. I mean I'll move them out. Unfortunately I don't know whether I could put them in my next dorm Molave, so I'll put them to my friend's  boarding house. Thanks for letting me leave my stuff there.
Moving all my things was very hard. Yesterday I had to repack what's inside the box. Usually the notes that I find uninteresting will be thrown away, and that includes those from my GE subjects. With all the hardwork I was able to reduce the contents of the box by 40% and so I have placed more things in there, thus reducing the number of luggage by 1. I filled up almost all of the space in the box it's like the contents of the box will destroy the base. I should get another box.


I haven't been in the dorm for a long time this day. I have been with my friend whose boarding house I will be placing my things at. After that I with my dorm mates went to SM North EDSA so they could buy their stuff and I could buy pasalubong for my family. Krispy Kreme. lol

Kalay has been my second home. Though I haven't had many moments with friends in here I could wish I have met more friends. I usually stand by at my room surfing the net. (This is what I get when I surf the net.) It's disappointing, but there's no more time for that.

I could still remember the days. Before summer I had a friend who I order with at Jollibee Online Delivery or other fast food chains. Once we asked for more spoon and fork and the calling agent told us there'll be an P11 charge, for one piece. It's not a pair, lol, so we told them "never mind" but when the order arrived there were like four or five pairs. What the heck Chowking?!?

More of the days were the formal dinner of Kalay. I could still remember the dance and how I wish I could have hugged that person who asked me to dance with her. No offense, but I would really want a hug right now. Some more of the days are the DotA games. I really like to play OMG mode (abilities of heroes are chosen or at random). Those days were gone too.

I haven't been active in Kalay. For some reason whatever happened back in high school that made me inactive also made me inactive in Kalay. Staying inside the room was the result.

Next school year I'll be staying in Molave. But let's not talk about that. For now I bring my last words unto my dormitory who protected me. Goodbye Kalay.

Tomorrow, hello Cagayan de Oro!

One of the best freebies ever. Read here.

2 comments:

  1. What or where is Kalay? Anyway, I just had dropped by your blog. I just would like to comment that everything in this world are not permanent except change. So you might just hug the new changes, environment and everything that you have been through lately. I say this because I have been there. Saying goodbye to what I used to have and saying hello to the new things to come my way and to my life. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalay refers to Kalayaan Residence Hall, a dormitory for freshies in University of the Philippines Diliman. I talked about it in a (supposedly simple terms) previous blog post. http://ecoselfandme.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-2-and-dorm-review-kalayaan.html

    Thanks for your enlightening comment. It's just hard to let go of the feelings I left there. Someday I'll visit the dorm again (since I can't actually enter the dorm unless it's Open House, an activity of the dorm where anyone can enter Kalay.)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments, Suggestions, or Just Wanna Say Hi? Post Here.