- I'm back to my kitchen duty. Wash the dishes every morning and nighttime. Set the table and cook rice. There's not much problem here. I kinda miss doing these jobs already.
- 26-28 was our Cracking the UPCAT review by my org UP Kagayhaan. These people are the Kagay-anon people studying in UP Diliman. The review turned out great, though I was there for only two days. I somehow managed to recruit nine students from Kong Hua to join the review. I hope they'll all pass the UPCAT and go to UP Diliman. That'll be great. Note: UPCAT refers to University of the Philippines College Admission Test. You get the point.
- I watched Kung Fu Panda 2 last May 27. It was great even without 3D. Though I still consider Kung Fu Panda 1 better than 2. Watch and be thrilled. Watching in 3D would be better.
- I visited my high school Kong Hua, and boy, they sure are taking it to the next level. Tiled restrooms, tiled outer walls and wider roofs, those I think are the most obvious ones. The parents and guardian's lounge are increased in size but somehow I don't know whether the classrooms are modified. I still question about putting tiles on the outer wall. Though it looked elegant and all, and it would be easier if ever someone vandalizes on the tiles, what would happened if the tiles were cracked. You know, like someone whose really that stupid and bad (there exists of that kind) would pick up a hammer and hammer the wall. That wouldn't be great, plus the cost is heavy. Take care, high school!
- so far that's much about it. Vacation hasn't ended yet. Not for me.
Happy Vacation to the other people! I hope you'll enjoy every day of your life. By the way, if you're looking for a tourist spot in the Philippines, try Cagayan de Oro City. It's the city of golden friendship. Check this site for more details.
Goodbye Kalay! Read here.
You'll surely be proud of your place. It's truly one of a kind place. I, in fact, spent my vacation in Cagayan de Oro. After strolling around the city-night cafes, night life, malls- not to mention the white water rafting, I learn to love the place. I dream to work and live there someday.
ReplyDeleteWhat's best about Cagayan de Oro is it's getting competitive. More malls, another airport and another Coca-Cola factory(if I'm not mistaken), surely Cagayan de Oro will be a better place than other cities in Philippines. :D
ReplyDeleteCDO is awesome.
ReplyDeleteAnd hey Jo. Who went to the review? :D From our batch it was just me. :))
Uhmm, I think there was nine.
ReplyDeleteCheyenne, King,Ria, Jao, Muriel, Bianca, Kim... I forgot the other two.