So far my plan of tightening my own belt failed, as financial crisis came and took all of my savings. In the wallet. Prices have increased, and so does the times I ride a jeep going to places in UP Diliman. Anyway I suddenly found this urge of keeping and saving peso bills, new and those that are limited.
Just these past weeks I managed to collect the UP Centennial Limited Edition (Oble) 100-peso bill and the UP College of Law 100 years Limited Edition (Scales) 100-peso bill. The Oble bill is really hard to find these days. Luckily I found these thanks to the lady in the laundry shop. She knew my deep interest in collecting such bills, and she managed to hide these so that I could have them. Not literally but I switched a normal one to theirs. Thanks Ate! :))
So far here are the peso bills I've collected that I deemed not to use. I hope so.
- 20 peso new 2011 bill
- 100 peso new 2011 bill (collected Aug. 1, 2011)
- UP Centennial 1908-2008 100-peso bill
- UP College of Law 1911-2011 100-peso bill
- UST 400 years 200-peso bill
- Old 1998 1000-peso bill (might be able to use this though)
So far I'll be collecting the new bills. I hope I could find some. What's harder are the vintage bills. (5-peso and 10-peso bill)
Just a snapshot of the two. Covered the serial so it is not to be used. Enjoy!
A message from the "Marikina Police". Read here.
WOW what a sweet laundry lady! Why are you collecting the new bills nga pala? Aren't we gonna have them in the near future anyway?
ReplyDeleteIt's part of my "saving my money" actually. Yes, we do but when that comes I'll be collecting the "old"(in the future) ones.
ReplyDelete