June 24 - 25. Friday and Saturday. The weather brought by the tropical storm Falcon poured water heavily in the University of the Philippines. What happened then is that classes were canceled on those days. Which means no Physics (and the recit quiz), no EEE 21, no EEE 34 which is not good as to what our professor said, and no EEE 13 which means we haven't started doing the Machine Exercise 1. Our professor in EEE 33 also scheduled an advance meeting on Saturday, but unfortunately the rain roared with great intensity. I don't really know whether the meeting happened or not, but more likely it didn't.
The weather brought a satisfying cold temperature suitable for hibernation. Yes, hibernation. I slept long with my blanket wrapped around me. No electric fan needed.
Speaking of which, the storm also had to cut our electricity for quite a time on Friday. That means no surfing the net for me. Fortunately it came back around 1pm, but still my SmartBro couldn't handle my gaming (I play League of Legends via Garena). Fortunately my team still won even though it was -1 (That's me.)
Note: SmartBro's speed will decrease and its ping will increase when it rains. Thus watch out. And don't play.
Sunshine on Sunday. I managed to go out to Rustan's and buy groceries. I had to take the UP Gate jeep because there weren't any empty UP Campus jeeps passing. My slippers broke, so I had to buy another one. Go to mass, then buy the slippers only to find out there are no 11" size slippers. I bought the 10". Fortunately it just fits. No extras.
I have CWTS tomorrow. Also I need to study for Physics recit quiz. And do the problem set of EEE 33. Dang it's hard.
That is all. Well almost. Just one more thing: more typhoons are coming to Philippines. Watch out!
People review on some professors in UPD. Read here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts? Comments, Suggestions, or Just Wanna Say Hi? Post Here.