Updates:


Updates: (as of 09/12/11 2.51pm)
Posted my 47th blog entry.
Hide files inside pictures and music here.
Review on Chuck Season 4 here.
Answer my Physics assignment here.
Google search tips for Mediafire here. Another search tip for definitions here.
Scams: Text.
SmartBro, Globe Tattoo, Sun Broadband (Prepaid) Tricks: 1, 2.
FB: tricks: 1, 2, 3; fix 1, 2, 3.
Site: Freebie: TipRadar. GOTD.
Freebies: Kaspersky CBE 11.

Feel free to comment. No spam please.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Internet Blogging Credibility

A very bad image created in Paint by me.
While on my way out, I've had this unfriendly-like and arguing-like conversation with a good friend about Internet Blogging. He really said he doesn't like to read blogs (I'm not sure, it could be that he DOESN'T read blogs at all). It's not because he doesn't want to read personal things (or even non-personal things), but because of its credibility. "Trust", I think, is a very big word for him, and people who just post anything in blogs aren't trustworthy. Even the whole  most parts in the Internet, like Wikipedia, isn't credible enough for him.
We had this conversation, well, because of my trying-to-convince him for something. It didn't work out as planned, instead it backfired. But this point he made really hurt. I mean, blogs aren't there for no reason. In this blog, one thing I did this is to connect. Connect in a way that others could hear what I really wanted to say. Writing isn't my passion, but somehow I could take off something that was stuck in my chest a long time ago.
Lost there for a moment, yeah sure, internet isn't that credible unlike books which are (or seem) credible to you. Not all books are credible, just like the internet. Besides the Internet is going further, like, maybe someday, books would eventually fall out (but I hope it would not totally fall out). Everything you need, right there in the Internet. Internet already made us reach other people. Why not accept it?
He's not here to read this blog. He probably will never be able to. I understand that. I understand what he means. But please, do read blogs and hear other people out. Not all people have money to publish books. This is their new market; this could be it.

About Wikipedia and other articles,
The credibility of the article in Wikipedia lies in the reference. You believe that books are credible, right? So if these stuff written in Wikipedia came from many books, why not?

Disclaimer: This is my thoughts and my ideas about the Internet being credible. Nobody but me owns it. So whatever happens, this is mine to blame.

I wish to express, but my writing is to be blamed.

Guardian Angels? read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments, Suggestions, or Just Wanna Say Hi? Post Here.