Updates:


Updates: (as of 09/12/11 2.51pm)
Posted my 47th blog entry.
Hide files inside pictures and music here.
Review on Chuck Season 4 here.
Answer my Physics assignment here.
Google search tips for Mediafire here. Another search tip for definitions here.
Scams: Text.
SmartBro, Globe Tattoo, Sun Broadband (Prepaid) Tricks: 1, 2.
FB: tricks: 1, 2, 3; fix 1, 2, 3.
Site: Freebie: TipRadar. GOTD.
Freebies: Kaspersky CBE 11.

Feel free to comment. No spam please.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Internet Connection Problem


I live in a dorm inside UP, and internet is definitely a big problem to me. I already suffered from Dilnet, UP's Internet Service Provider because not only do I not browse the Internet freely, but also do I not connect to it. You see, in order to connect to Dilnet, you must also connect to their dorm proxy which I think allows a few users to connect. I'm not quite sure about this, but Dilnet did give me that kind of problem. Frustrated, I use a SmartBro USB Modem.


SmartBro also have a different problem. There are about 10 SmartBro USB modem users on my corridor!! Ten! That's plenty. Roughly I'd get a 100 kbps speed with this. It's way too low for my browsing needs. Right now, my roommate is connected to a Internet Connection Shared SmartBro USB modem via Wireless LAN. He gets a better speed compared to mine. Oh why this is happening?!?

Well actually, it also has something to do with my location. Smart's signal would reach theirs first before ours. I'm poorly located. Boo hoo.

Suffer... suffer...

 Where did I start? Oh right, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments, Suggestions, or Just Wanna Say Hi? Post Here.