Update June 2, 2011 "define:[word]" has been changed to "define [word". Results will not appear the same as below.
*Fireworks Display*
*Fireworks Display*
If you haven't got the idea yet, Google is my favorite and recommended search engine. I use Google simply because I find it faster to search in the Internet. Pages load really fast in Google, unlike some search engines which loads many things. Google also have many sites stored in its cache. Even my blog is easier to be found in Google than other search engines. And that's why the word "Google-ing" was born.
Anyway, just recently, I discovered an easy way to search for definitions using Google's search engine. It involves again another keyword or tag that you'll include in your search. Just like on how to search for files in Mediafire.
Anyway, just recently, I discovered an easy way to search for definitions using Google's search engine. It involves again another keyword or tag that you'll include in your search. Just like on how to search for files in Mediafire.
To cut to the chase, simply add define: before the word you're searching for.
Again, it's define:word.
Here's an example:
Just so you know, Kel loves orange soda. hahaha I still can't get enough of it. :))
Learn simple steganography (hiding files inside other files) here.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts? Comments, Suggestions, or Just Wanna Say Hi? Post Here.