Updates:


Updates: (as of 09/12/11 2.51pm)
Posted my 47th blog entry.
Hide files inside pictures and music here.
Review on Chuck Season 4 here.
Answer my Physics assignment here.
Google search tips for Mediafire here. Another search tip for definitions here.
Scams: Text.
SmartBro, Globe Tattoo, Sun Broadband (Prepaid) Tricks: 1, 2.
FB: tricks: 1, 2, 3; fix 1, 2, 3.
Site: Freebie: TipRadar. GOTD.
Freebies: Kaspersky CBE 11.

Feel free to comment. No spam please.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kenan and Kel


Kel Loves Orange Soda
Who loves orange soda?
KEL loves orange soda.
Is it true?
Mmmm hmmm... I do, I do, I do, I do-ooooooooooo!!
(rofl) I so missed these!!! It brings back the memories of my childhood TV shows. I don't usually see this kind of crazy (in a good way) stuff in TV, and now, I'm searching my way in the Internet to look for these.

Kenan & Kel!!!
For those who doesn't know or remember this part, this is Kenan & Kel, a TV series showing on Nickelodeon way back around 1996-2000. It's a teen sitcom actually, and it's very comedic, well to the extent on my and the previous generations. They have four seasons to a total of sixty-two episodes and one movie. According to Wikipedia, 
The show was set in Chicago, Illinois and centered on the antics of two mischievous teenagers, Kenan Rockmore (Thompson) and Kel Kimble (Mitchell). Kenan is a high school student with a job at a local grocery store, while Kel is his clumsy, orange soda loving best friend.
Episodes of the series always opened and closed with Kenan and Kel breaking the fourth wall (while still in character) and interacting with the studio audience and each other while standing in front of a red curtain that is placed in front of the main set. A frequent running gag of the openings would be Kel never knowing what the night's episode would be about and Kenan refusing to tell him. The closings would frequently feature Kenan coming up with a new scheme – often asking Kel to get assorted, various items and meet him somewhere. Frazzled, Kel would exclaim his catchphrase, "Aww, here it goes!"

I find Kel very, very funny in this TV series. I always like how he really, really loves orange soda. (That's why it's my introduction.) I can't get enough of it...

Note: Kenan & Kel may be found in YouTube, though I could not guarantee the quality. It's been a long time already.

Read about Tightening a Student's Belt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments, Suggestions, or Just Wanna Say Hi? Post Here.