It was a very tiring day coming back to the dorm, but before that, I had the times of my life. (No they're not the best, but they're not the worst either.)
There was one day during my stay in my mom's hometown, it was my cousin's graduation. (And also my other cousin/relative/IDK's graduation, they share the same graduation.) Unfortunately she didn't have any medal (my other cousin did) but at least we were there to watch them. Their valedictorian (I don't remember her name and I don't know her, but she's a close friend of my cousin) gave quite a touching address. There was just some problems, first it was really long (you don't really want to make your audience bored, do you?) it took approximately 1 hour and a half, and second it was too personal. (It's like she shared her whole life with it. By the way she commented on every person she met, well mostly.) Nonetheless it was HER speech and she owned the floor that time. The program ended around 7pm already after that.
My another cousin drove us back home where my aunt was celebrating her birthday. Home by the way was just beside my aunt's house. No more to discuss because the story will bore you to death.
The day after was a house blessing. Another day my another another cousin came home and so he toured me around the place. We went to a fair where there were lots of gambling going on. (not cards, but you bet your money) I spent some money trying each, except for riding stuff like the ferris wheel. I watched my another-another cousin's basketball game by the way, and unfortunately they lost after their success on getting an overtime. I had my laughs when I predicted whether it was a score or not. (that was just my amusement to prevent me from getting bored)
That night my mom and I, hoping for a bus to come and pick us up, stopped by a gas station. There was no bus that was vacant unfortunately, and they were a lot of passengers also waiting by the gas station. Becoming impatient (though it wasn't really because the time was near 11pm), my mom along with me rode a van (bit pricey, but better than waiting) back to Manila. The driver drove pretty fast, we reached the terminal by 3am. (Usually bus trips take 8 hours from Manila to my mom's hometown) We waited until 5am (She said it was dangerous to take a taxi at that time) and took a taxi to our hostel. We slept and woke up later around 12pm.
I came back to the dorm around 1pm, and went to SM North with my mom around 3pm. Grocery purposes.
Just a while ago was enrollment for summer in UP, and I had a pretty hectic schedule for meeting my adviser. I had to come to NEC (National Engineering Center, beside Melchor Hall or Eng'g) just to get pre-advised. I still require his post-advise signature though, I'll do that tomorrow. I met two people that day, a professor, I guess, and an ECE freshman student. The professor was really kind, and she told me to wait for my adviser to come out of the room. I talked with the student for some time while waiting for my adviser. We became friends and we returned to the EEE building to finish everything. Fortunate for him, unfortunate for me. But good enough.
I hope tomorrow I can finish everything so I could play DotA OMG... hahaha just kidding. Almost.
Read about Kalayaan Residence Hall here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts? Comments, Suggestions, or Just Wanna Say Hi? Post Here.