This guide has been created April 26, 2011. Modified May 1, 2011. Everything is subject to change anytime. I swear to you that I am honest in my word here. Sorry for my incorrect tenses.
| Another PTC Site Like IncraseBux |
It's been a while now since I've been clicking at IncraseBux, a known paying PTC site. Compared to NeoBux (although I stopped clicking at NeoBux because of an IP Problem), IncraseBux gives a fair amount of clicks and earnings. Their admin, who has been very witty about getting a win-win-win for them, advertisers and investors, gave a pretty much complicated but great way to earn money. It's pretty much a loss for those are, well, below premium members. I'll tell you more of this later. For now here's a screenshot of the advantages/disadvantage of each type of member:
![]() |
| Source: IncraseBux |
Cashing Out
For those who doesn't know when can they cashout, you can cashout once you earned $2, $5, $7, $10 minimum on your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th onwards payment respectively. Standard Members can receive their payment after 30 business days (this is different from calendar days) while upgraded members receive their payment instantly. Charge applies on cashout for processing payment.
Your possible cashout is only $5 + 150% of your investment - amount received. Adding funds from your Paypal/AlertPay account gives you 150% investment while adding from your main balance gains you 50% only. (that's because you also receive the same amount)
My First Cash Out was around $2.00.
My First Cash Out was around $2.00.
Upgrading to Verified
Now, I'm the type of person who doesn't have enough funds and is not willing yet to invest into IncraseBux, but is a patient and almost everyday clicker. Upgrading to Verified only cost me $3.5 and that gives me an increase 0.1 cent per click (Verified: 0.8 cents/click; Standard: 0.7cents/click) and the ability to instantly receive payment (Standard waits). I also do not need to trouble on my AVG (Standard Members need an AVG or 3+ I guess, meaning you click more than 3 ads a day until they receive payment).
Clicking Ads
Members below Premium Status can only click around 5 ads everyday. You have to wait until the site fully loads before 30 seconds will start to tick. After that you should see that your click has been credited. I can not remember what time does the server refresh (Ours in Philippine Time is somewhere in the morning, please verify.).
Referrals
You need to click 4 ads for your referral clicks to be credited tomorrow. Check above for the limit of your direct referrals and rent referrals. I don't have any direct referrals yet. Nor do I rent referrals. I'll tell you why later.
Story of My Clicking (No It's Not Success, But I Earned, Once)
I became a member under no one's referral somewhere around January 2011. I have been a full clicker though not really an everyday one. I was still a standard member and I tried renting referrals, there was a big loss and I wasted my time. When I reached $2.00 on my own I decided to use my personal funds to upgrade to Verified. I waited for two days because they need to validate my upgrade status. After that I cashed out and I received $2.00. From that day on, (that day was a week ago) I decided to write something about it and try to maximize my profits with not much investment. I'm sure they don't mind.
Pre-Guide
Now the guide starts. First I require you to be an everyday full clicker. Full Clicker meaning you click all the ads at that time, so meaning you click around 5 ads a day. I made this a pre-guide because this applies to all. For me I'm independently clicking my way through (because I wasn't lucky enough to get referrals, renting referrals pulls me down.)
You must have patience, read below if you want to know how long you'll have to wait.
Guide For Standard Members
Suppose you have exactly no money to upgrade and you have no direct referrals. Here's what you'll have to do.
1. You have to follow the pre-guide. Each time you don't click you delay your cashout.
2. Don't rent referrals. Renting cost 50 cents, you only receive 0.4 cents for every click they make and that lasts for 30 days. 0.4 cents/click * 5 click/day * 30 days = 60 cents. But wait, there's the magic number 40. (I chose 40% because most AVGs from renting referrals are pretty low, around 2.0-2.6. Divide that by 5 and you get somewhere around 40-60%. I chose the minimum.) 60 cents * 40% = 24 cents. You lose 26 cents just because you tried renting.
3. If you follow the pre-guide you should be able to reach $2 and can cashout after 58 days with no help at all. Having active direct referrals makes you earn faster. Note that you'll have to wait for 30 business days (should be about six weeks) to receive pay.
4. Note that your next goal is $5 but you couldn't because your available cashout is $3. Either you add funds from your Paypal / AlertPay to your rent balance an amount of $1.4 or higher and cashout 143 days later, or convert your main balance everytime and cashout less 258 days after. Knowing this will stop you from clicking. You could reduce it to at most 1 month less if you keep using the renting balance to rent referrals. Still it's suprisingly bad for standard members.
5. You could directly wait until you reach $5 which is after 143 days and stop clicking after you receive payment. At least you got $5.
6. You could cashout around $3.5 and use it to upgrade to verified after. That should be after 100 days plus 30 business days. After that you should be able to cashout the next payment after 131 days. This is calculated and approximated. Once you recived the $3.5 use it to upgrade, and note the surcharge before cashing out, meaning when you subtract the surcharge it should be equal or higher than $3.5.
7. I will calculate for the required time for next payments upon request.
Guide for Verified Members
Suppose you don't really have direct referrals and will not rent referrals.
1. If you have enough funds from your Paypal/AlertPay you may wish to upgrade immediately. Your status lasts for a year, which is good really. (-$3.5)
2. Your available cashout upon upgrade is $10.25. That takes you 257 days to fully reach that amount. Note that you may cashout twice, making sure the last cashout is on the 257th day. It is instant, so no problem. (+$10.25)
3. About renting referrals. 43 cents/referral rented. 0.4 cents/click * 5 clicks/day * 30 days = 60 cents. Multiply with magic number 49 and you'll earn 24 cents. Still a loss for you.
4. If you decide to pursue for more cashouts just add funds from your Paypal/AlertPay an amount equal to your required cashout / 150%. Don't directly add to your rental balance because you might need to reupgrade. For your third cashout you'll wait 175 days before cashout. Requires you around $5 of funds. $3.5 to reupgrade account, $1.5 to rental balance. Minimum of $5 when you add money to rental from Paypal/AlertPay. Will recalculate upon request.
4.1 If you cashed out directly $10.25 on the first you need only to provide another upgrade. Waits for 125 days. (+$5, -$3.5)
5. I will solve for the time required for next payment upon request.
For Paid Membership: I will solve upon request. You may request by commenting below.
My Future: I will pursue clicking ads until I could cash out no more. I may or may not reupgrade. I made a mistake before I even solved for it. Unless I gain direct referrals, I will pursue this PTC. You may help me by registering under my referral.
| Support Me By Registering Under My Referral |
I have been paid by site. They give instant payments to members who upgrade. The amount you earn per click is very fair. They give fair rules. Please read them in the forums. You will find success stories and payment proofs in the forums too. Please read their ToS, which is very important so you won't be banned. Read everything before you register. That way you are sure and safe.
I have been clicking for more than three months now. I'm fine with it. And I hope you are too.
Extra Notes:
IncraseBux Admin Nelson has created another PTC website named BigTimeBux. And almost everything I wrote applies to that site. Register now if you want to. ToS. Forum.
Note: If you wish to share this review please provide a backlink to this blog post. This is my personal review and guide. Any questions/comments please post in the comments section. No unrelated links in your comments else I might delete it. Thank you!
Read about a text scam in the Philippines here.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts? Comments, Suggestions, or Just Wanna Say Hi? Post Here.