There's probably several things that happened in EcoSelf. No they are not good news. Well most of them are.
During the span of my days before summer classes to just yesterday, I have three relatives, one of them is my uncle, who passed away. I haven't really met the other two relatives, though the feeling of "death" makes me uncomfortable. It creeps up to you, and you somehow wish that you haven't heard it. Unfortunately it is there, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Lord, I'm sorry if my prayers are written here. But I know that you are reading this. I pray for the souls of my two relatives. Though I haven't met them, please send my condolences to their family. Let the souls find you, and may they rest in peace.
My uncle, however, I've first met when he, along with more of my relatives, came over to my home. I was still a kid back then. And he was very cheerful and he was the first person to teach me and my brothers Pusoy Dos. It's a card game, just search it in the internet. He was really good at playing it. He wins first even if one of us holds four Two's. He was simply amazing.
After my advance registration as an incoming freshman (which was a year ago), I came over to my mother's hometown. There I met most of my relatives again again. My cousin, the same person who toured me around in this blog entry, accompanied me to my uncle's house. There he was still standing up, cheerful, though he doesn't recognize me anymore. There we talked for a while, remembered that Pusoy Dos incidents. I left after meeting all of them.
I haven't included it in the blog entry, but I visited him again at that time. I was still a bit of shy, and I was afraid I might say something wrong. He was lying down in his bed. He couldn't stand up, I think, and he had dextrose running through his vein (or artery, idk). He was different from the uncle I met a year ago. His hair was white; his skin was pale. According to my relatives, he doesn't eat a lot anymore, and he's having bowel problems. He wouldn't live long. My dad said that it could be a kidney problem.
We talked for a short while. I couldn't say thank you to him for everything. I just don't like that feeling. There I let him do the talking. He already accepted death. He was ready to leave... (Sorry, I just can't continue without losing myself to tears.)
And now that he's gone... (Why oh why does the song playing needs to say "Just Go"?)
Uncle, thanks for everything. I'm sorry I haven't said this. But thanks for entering my life. I'm sorry you lost hope but accepted death. But I know God has a special place for you in heaven. Lord, I pray for his soul. I pray for his family. Please send my condolences to them. Lord I know I haven't been praying much, or I have been praying only when necessary. I ask for your forgiveness. But I ask for just a few favors. And this one is for him, let him know we love him, and we care about him. Lord may he rest in your hands.
Here's a YouTube video I'd like to dedicate to them, and to all the people. It's titled Still Around by A1. This was playing when I wrote the first part. Just search it's lyrics if you want.
That's not just it. Today I will be moving down. Farewell third floor! Thanks for all the memories. And for JP (special mention), you still have that "JP *******, Sinasagot na kita!" sign above the CR beside my room. Remove it if you want.
By tomorrow, I think, I'll be somewhere in the bottom. Sun Cellular's signal doesn't reach there. No it doesn't. T-T I hope SmartBro 3G signal would reach there. I do hope.
Classes already started last Thursday, and by Wednesday, it will be our first long exam. I'm taking up Math 54 this summer, and I hope our prof doesn't give a hard one. I better study...
Read about my Math 17 professor here.
I haven't included it in the blog entry, but I visited him again at that time. I was still a bit of shy, and I was afraid I might say something wrong. He was lying down in his bed. He couldn't stand up, I think, and he had dextrose running through his vein (or artery, idk). He was different from the uncle I met a year ago. His hair was white; his skin was pale. According to my relatives, he doesn't eat a lot anymore, and he's having bowel problems. He wouldn't live long. My dad said that it could be a kidney problem.
We talked for a short while. I couldn't say thank you to him for everything. I just don't like that feeling. There I let him do the talking. He already accepted death. He was ready to leave... (Sorry, I just can't continue without losing myself to tears.)
And now that he's gone... (Why oh why does the song playing needs to say "Just Go"?)
Uncle, thanks for everything. I'm sorry I haven't said this. But thanks for entering my life. I'm sorry you lost hope but accepted death. But I know God has a special place for you in heaven. Lord, I pray for his soul. I pray for his family. Please send my condolences to them. Lord I know I haven't been praying much, or I have been praying only when necessary. I ask for your forgiveness. But I ask for just a few favors. And this one is for him, let him know we love him, and we care about him. Lord may he rest in your hands.
Here's a YouTube video I'd like to dedicate to them, and to all the people. It's titled Still Around by A1. This was playing when I wrote the first part. Just search it's lyrics if you want.
That's not just it. Today I will be moving down. Farewell third floor! Thanks for all the memories. And for JP (special mention), you still have that "JP *******, Sinasagot na kita!" sign above the CR beside my room. Remove it if you want.
By tomorrow, I think, I'll be somewhere in the bottom. Sun Cellular's signal doesn't reach there. No it doesn't. T-T I hope SmartBro 3G signal would reach there. I do hope.
Classes already started last Thursday, and by Wednesday, it will be our first long exam. I'm taking up Math 54 this summer, and I hope our prof doesn't give a hard one. I better study...
Read about my Math 17 professor here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts? Comments, Suggestions, or Just Wanna Say Hi? Post Here.