It's been two days since I moved out from my room. I had to go up and down 3 flights of stairs 5-7 times just to move all my things. I was very exhausted and I was very dizzy. I tumbled to my slant bed without taking my prescription. (Well actually I woke up around 1am and took them.)
I haven't been sociable to the people in the basement. Until now I lock myself up in my room; I browse the net; I facebook; I check my e-mails. Basement is really different from Third Floor. We have a laundry area and in the middle is the trashcan whereas there is no laundry area and the trashcan are at the ends in the basement. There is only one restroom in the basement corridor, the other restroom is in the basement annex and it is as big as other restrooms compared to a normal annex restroom. The rooms are high compared to Third Floor rooms. Lighting is much brighter in Third Floor. And lastly they both have different smells. And I'm not used to it until yesterday.
Just a while ago I talked to the maintenance and requested my barrel lock be placed in the door. They came in the afternoon and fixed most of my problems. After that I submitted my dorm application. I hope I get to Molave Residence Hall for next year. I haven't been inside Molave, but what I've heard is that the rooms are small, they use bunk beds, but they have a PLDT DSL internet. Compared to Dilnet, PLDT is slower but has access to most sites Dilnet can't access.
Tomorrow is our first long exam for Math 54. Our supposed-to-be professor Ms. Diane Pelejo was changed to professor Ms. Chona Tandang. I won't give a review about her yet, but she teaches differently from my Math 53 professor Sir Agapito. I do hope I'll get a good grade from her.
Maybe someday I'll be more sociable to my new corridor. For now I'll stay at my room.
I had to say goodbye to many things. Read on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts? Comments, Suggestions, or Just Wanna Say Hi? Post Here.