Updates:


Updates: (as of 09/12/11 2.51pm)
Posted my 47th blog entry.
Hide files inside pictures and music here.
Review on Chuck Season 4 here.
Answer my Physics assignment here.
Google search tips for Mediafire here. Another search tip for definitions here.
Scams: Text.
SmartBro, Globe Tattoo, Sun Broadband (Prepaid) Tricks: 1, 2.
FB: tricks: 1, 2, 3; fix 1, 2, 3.
Site: Freebie: TipRadar. GOTD.
Freebies: Kaspersky CBE 11.

Feel free to comment. No spam please.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Intro

All blogs starts with an intro, especially when it's the first entry.

Needless to say, Hi, I'm Darwin, just call me here by that name. I'm a turning-proud yet new University of the Philippines - Diliman student taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering. There's not much information I needed to say, unless if you're a hacker or a criminal who decides to obtain information from me.


This is the start of my reblogging days. EcoSelf, my used-to-be blog now not-needed-to-be-found becomes EcoSelf: Reworked, Relived, Reborn. EcoSelf, by the way, comes from its prefix Eco- meaning environment and its root word Self meaning 'me'. As for now, I'm on my way to a new me as I adjust to the new environment.

What I'm going to post: trends, computer tips, tricks, softwares, reviews, ideas and some personal data.

As for now, read about our university here.

2 comments:

  1. Are you staying in the UPD Kalayaan Dormitory? How is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous:

    Yes I am... It's a great place for experience. Kind of old already and needs many repairs. Besides that, it's fine.
    If you want to know more details just search it in Google.

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments, Suggestions, or Just Wanna Say Hi? Post Here.